We are local high school athletes that are collecting donations to provide sporting equipment, sports clothing and accessories to any young athlete in the Valley which is in need. We are asking all schools, stores, coaches, private parties and athletes to donate any sporting equipment that is new, lightly used or gently worn. These pieces of equipment will be given to any individual in need of sporting good items. Through the help of local churches, schools and law enforcement agencies, these students will be offered a variety of different sporting goods which they need to successfully compete in athletics and sporting activities at no cost. Through your generous donation, we are able to provide this service to all athletes in the Grand Junction area. Please help us today by making a generous donation to Play Back Sports.
We are looking for equipment for the following sports for all ages:
- Boxing/Weight lifting
- Track/Cross Country
- Ping Pong, Badminton, Racquetball and other miscellaneous sports
We are looking for the following equipment. Please make sure all items are up to date and meet all safety standards.
- Balls for all sports. Needs to be able to be properly inflated and able to hold air.
- Racquets, sticks, clubs and paddles.
- Bats-for all ages.
- Safety equipment; football pads, helmets and other protective gear.
- Gloves-for all ages.
- Other miscellaneous items.
We are also looking for gently worn clothing and shoes for all sports. This may include:
- Clothing for all ages and all sports
- Shoes/cleats which have been worn no more than 2 seasons for all sports.
- Local high school clothing and NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, etc… jerseys, coats and t-shirts for all ages.
Equipment can be dropped off at FMHS or you can schedule a pick up by calling the following numbers. Cash donations are also welcome and will be used for athletic scholarships. Checks can be made out to FMHS (PBS in memo line).
PBS Sponsor: FMHS Coach/Teacher-Mr. Clinton Davis